so all of you know i'm a workaholic. i really like to work though so it's good for me. to me hard work is invigorating and all that jazz. unfortunalty this means i'm not the best 'housewife'. i mean, our home is clean for the most part, but i don't usually make food. but i'm trying to work on that. i've discovered, i'm much more likely to make a meal if i can do it in the morning before i start working. so that's what i've been trying to do. today i made lasagna! this is not a photo of my lasagna, but you get the idea.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Making dinner in the morning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 very worthwile comments:
i have a couple of great crock pot recipes if you want them! they're perfect for making dinner in the mornings!
i would love them
Darby---cool we should totally hang out. I think I have a final on Tuesday and then the rest of the week should be open. Thats awesome you're headed back here. I actually have some classmates planning weddings and told them to check out your site, but they weren't sure if it would be too expensive to have you come from AZ even though I told them you've come out for other photo stuff. But they love your photo site. They think its awesome. Ok, this is a long comment.
I've been having to do the same thing. It's not that I don't like cooking, it's because I work so late in the afternoons and don't get home 'till 6 pm that I've had to make dinner in the mornings so we can just eat when we get home....you get the idea.
I have a lasagna recipe for the crock pot! If you want it, let me know.
The crock pot saves my life!
When I worked that's what I had to do. It worked out pretty good. I always wanted to have dinner ready. I love food, though. By-the-by I was quite impressed when I thought that was your lasagna.
Post a Comment