There is another blog called http://sixtyminuteartist.blogspot.com/ where his paintings are all done in 60 minutes or less. Its kind of cool (although he seems to do more landscapes and yours posted haven't been.
I think you should start a blog with your art posted on it. I'd check it out!
6 very worthwile comments:
There is another blog called http://sixtyminuteartist.blogspot.com/
where his paintings are all done in 60 minutes or less. Its kind of cool (although he seems to do more landscapes and yours posted haven't been.
I think you should start a blog with your art posted on it. I'd check it out!
I love it. I think this is so cool!!
Is that Chayden?
Jon, I especially liked your elephant, your drawing/paintings are really cool!
I think that does look like me. --- Chayden.
I AM IN AWE!!!!! Way to go my friend! :) That is awesome. :) I'm so happy I found your blog!!! I'm adding you to mine. :)
Post a Comment