Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend and a little before that

We have had a really great couple of weeks. Last weekend we went bowling and had a great time. this weekend with easter, we had a few family party's to hit and whatnot. now it's back to work....boo.




Jon's amazing skills..ask him about this shirt...it' funny

Yes... i do own my own bowling shoes and i love them

Sammy wears the comsys logo with pride at an easter party


Jon shows off on the tire swing

4 very worthwile comments:

judy said...

Blue sky. No shoes. It must be warm!

darbs said...

kind of hot actually. not to complain though, i heard it's still snowing in utah :(

Megan said...

I'm soooo jealous of the weather!!! It looks like you are having tons of fun without us!!

The Mortensen Family! said...

Hi! I just came across your blog, and thought I'd say hi! This is Tisha (merrill). I have a blog too. Stop by and say hello!