Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy late anniversary jon




This is a late anniversary remembrance. Our first anniversary was last month....but I kind of got busy and didn't make this. (ps there are a ton of photos, you can click on the image to make it skip to the next one)

7 very worthwile comments:

emmielou said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! I forgot how long your hair was at your wedding, holy cow. Great pictures, it looked like a way fun wedding to go too, especially in Hawaii. Happy Easter too.

laura said...

so much fun!

happy anniversary! we love you both!

Stacy said...

Good Memories! Happy Belated Anniversay!

Coree Adams said...

Everything about that was BEAUTIFUL!

Mom / Jolene said...

I'm wondering if I click my new ruby-red shoes together and say "There's no place like Hawaii, There's no place like Hawaii" if we could be magically sent back. What a wonderful, memorable trip. Thank you again for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Congrats again to Stacy for great pics.

Melanie said...

happy anniversary. I think it's so cool you got married in Hawaii! great pictures.

Megan said...

We loved every last second of that week!!! It really was a once in a lifetime for us.