Friday, March 14, 2008

Crepes!



There is this show on the food network that I found once by accident called Good Eats. it's super strange and kind of bizzare, but the host shows non-cooks how to cook simple things. He had an episode on Crepes a while back that i'd saved so we could try it out sometime. well while i was gone at a wedding this weekend, jon watched it and got inspired, so we went and picked up a cheap new teflon pan (ours were really awful). and he whipped some up. they were oh so yummy!!! -d

10 very worthwile comments:

Muffin said...

I love crepes! Way to cook Jon!

Muffin said...

I love crepes! Way to cook Jon!

Jonathan said...

Thank yas!

laura said...

look at you! you're on a blogging roll!

my friends and i would make crepes the morning after a sleepover...

dang, now i want some!

Jonathan said...

We're thinking of making it a tradition to break our fast with them.

Julie said...

I think Dirk made those once one fast Sunday, they looked so good.

Mom / Jolene said...

Wahoo Jon. Those do look great. Plan on cooking breakfast when you come up!

Jonathan said...

Deal! By the third one I think I got it right and it was gooood.

Melanie said...

those look delish!!

Emily said...

I love crepes! We had them at our wedding reception!