You always do such a great job. And I love your unique style. I'll have to have my sister usse you when she gets married (in a couple years!). Seriously so good.
you do have a fun job and you are good at it. loved the chuck taylors. oh, and thanks for the blogging safety tips a few posts back. those were very helpful :)
6 very worthwile comments:
Amazing!!! How fun for them to have such wonderful pictures. It looks like the location was beautiful. You're awesome Darby!!
Darby, you are amazing! I might also add that this wedding looks like it was a fun one, I LOVE their attire. It seriously rocks. Love it.
that was very enjoyable to watch
You always do such a great job. And I love your unique style. I'll have to have my sister usse you when she gets married (in a couple years!). Seriously so good.
you do have a fun job and you are good at it. loved the chuck taylors. oh, and thanks for the blogging safety tips a few posts back. those were very helpful :)
You are amazing Darbs! I'm sure right now in Arizona the weather is booming for weddings, weddings, weddings!! I remember those days!!!
Post a Comment