i'm in love with wallpaper right now, this kind. not sure why, but i want to do a wall in my house with some old school flocked paper... ah yeah. jonathan is 57% against the idea, but i'm trying to convince him it would look cool in my office.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
wallpaper fetish
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 very worthwile comments:
LOVE love LoVe it! Esp in the office! Do it against the kitchen wall and Juan Simón will never have to see it! PS I really love that the wallpaper is named dauphine, nothing like Russian royalty to class up your walls :)
oohhh aaaahhhh...
I LOVE IT!!! DO IT!
P.S. it would be a fun background for pictures.
oh, yes...i completely agree with you! it's BEAUTIFUL! i think it would be fun for a nursery!
i was anti-wallpaper because I had to tear it out of 3 rooms in my last house! yuck! but THAT wallpaper looks amazing. i love it!
i think even if jon is against it...it doesn't matter - if its in your office DO IT!!! love you jon.
Jared and I have figured out that it takes on average 1 month to wear down your spouse on stuff you want, that they don't want.
Jared just bought a scooter, but that took 2 months to convince me.
So... we should be seeing pictures of your new walls in a few weeks.
Congratulations!
thanks for introducing me to something so wonderful!
would definitely look cool!!! Do it anyway...w/ or w/out him!
Post a Comment