so i was up in utah this past weekend shooting my sister allison's sister-in-law's wedding. i had a great time and in addition got to see alli's kids malia and jay. here's a cute photo of each...

Monday, May 5, 2008
cute malia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 very worthwile comments:
Malia almost looks like she is standing or floating or something! Super Cute! I love the way Jay is looking a the camera!
Jay has grown so much since hawaii. He looks like a kid instead of a baby. Cute pic.
Darbs I wish I had your talent! I love pictures-especially good ones! I chased my kids and cousins around the park today taking Mother's Day pictures and it was chaos!
Darby! I am afraid we may have missed each other!! Isn't this week the week you're in N. Cali and yet it is Thursday already?? Dang it! :)
Post a Comment