Saturday, May 10, 2008

"We All Get A Little Lonely Sometimes..."



"Yeah, but I get REALLY lonely..."

So Darby's been out of town for ever and I keep getting this song stuck in my head because of it. She's in Palo Alto doing some shoots with some families, and I'm starting to get pretty lonely.

The solution? Make a new Darby.

Now when I walk past her office, I can see her hard at work:



We can watch a movie:



Or work on a puzzle:



And everything else:



So yeah, life's pretty much back to normal around here without her. It'll be a little awkward when she comes home on Sunday, but I'm sure I can handle living with both of them.

11 very worthwile comments:

Mom / Jolene said...

Polygamy clones. Interesting.....

You just make me laugh.

Amy said...

oh my gosh this was hilarious. As much as I loved going to dinner with Darby Friday evening, I think its a good thing Darby's stay in Palo Alto is almost over, for your sake!

:)

Megan said...

That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. You are hilarious. I had so much fun with you home...I wish you both lived here.

laura said...

you are a sick, sick man jonathan! you better hope darby doesn't see this post while she's still gone...she may never return!

Lisa said...

That may be one of the funniest things I've seen.

They will get used to each other.

Unknown said...

YOu crack me up!

It even looks like her!

Coree Adams said...

hahahaha! I needed some humor, thanks Jon.

Muffin said...

I understand your pain! I couldn't even last a week w/out Chris. I made him fly down and see me. You remember! Just don't get too fresh w/ the broom

judy said...

You can't be too lonely, ...someone is there taking the pictures :)

Dad said...

Yea...I want to know who was taking the pictures???? Maybe the REAL Clone.

Dan and Alli Ralphs said...

That is a little on the creepy side!!!