We've been hunting for a rug to put in our front room for months. Well yesterday we happened upon a sale and came home with this. it may or may not end up in this room - it might go to the library, but for now it's here. It's a tad smaller than we would have liked, but for now it adds some character!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
A rug
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 very worthwile comments:
super cute! where'd ya get it? i'm sick of my boring brown one :(
we totally got it at sears home store. they had a huge sale over memorial day weekend
The "Library"???? well well well.
Fancy you and Darling rug!
opps i mean jc penny
I love it! I think its perfect.
First of all i cant even fathom that is the same house i grew up in! I need more picture! I want to see how dreamy you have made it! WOW i mean REALLY! It looks amazing!
Wow! Looking good in there. We might just have to come down and visit, just to see the decorations! Awesome!
I love that rug. It would look great in my house. I'm going to have to copy and go on over to JCPenney. Good job you two.
I think it completes the room. it makes it look more cozy! I love JcPenny's! I got curtains from there.
Post a Comment