Jon's mom just found this old clipping. Isn't Jonathan so cute?
Oh my heckie that is adorable!
NO WAY! for some reason the other day i was thinking about jon being in that play! to funny!
Of course, he's darling! Don't you love to be the wife and find these funny pictures of your hubby?
Beautiful! Isn't it great how parents save every accomplishment. I think my mother is still trying to put together my book of stuff when I was a kid (along w/ my other 6 siblings). I hope she gets it done in this life.
Post a Comment
4 very worthwile comments:
Oh my heckie that is adorable!
NO WAY! for some reason the other day i was thinking about jon being in that play! to funny!
Of course, he's darling! Don't you love to be the wife and find these funny pictures of your hubby?
Beautiful! Isn't it great how parents save every accomplishment. I think my mother is still trying to put together my book of stuff when I was a kid (along w/ my other 6 siblings). I hope she gets it done in this life.
Post a Comment