cute picture!! And I loved that Japanese Office. it was great. Hey, just wanted to let you know I'll be in AZ in a couple weeks and a baby shower is being thrown for me. It will be on Sat. June 7 at 11a. Email me if you'd like more info: mwallbrecht[at]hotmail[dot]com.
I'm not sure that what you are on...I don't think I look a thing like Jay in that picture. Plus Jay's hair is getting super curly! I need to take a picture of it - it is really getting insane!
3 very worthwile comments:
Not sure who Allie or Jay is but...cute picture.
cute picture!! And I loved that Japanese Office. it was great.
Hey, just wanted to let you know I'll be in AZ in a couple weeks and a baby shower is being thrown for me. It will be on Sat. June 7 at 11a. Email me if you'd like more info: mwallbrecht[at]hotmail[dot]com.
I'm not sure that what you are on...I don't think I look a thing like Jay in that picture. Plus Jay's hair is getting super curly! I need to take a picture of it - it is really getting insane!
Post a Comment