
I've become addicted to smoothies. The good kind, with lots of fruit and juice and other good things Jon and I normally avoid like the plauge. Several years ago I was out somewhere and I found this book, at the time I lived with the folks and had neither the money nor the freezer space to make real smoothie making a full time addiction. But now I have the freezer space and a little more money and I'm trying to slowly build up my smoothie making ingredients so we can avoid going to the DQ, cold stone or Jamba. Plus they make killer meals for breakfast!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Smoothie Heaven
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 very worthwile comments:
Oh, Yum. I Love Smoothies. But the ones at Jamba Juice are loaded with Sugar. I would love you to perfect a citrus one made with Splenda. Or a Peach....or rasberry. Oh heck, Anything would be wonderful
what a great book! you will have to share some of the favorites!
you should try my "ghetto pops" (see previous post for recipe) they taste exactly like a frozen fruit jamba juice!
the best part about these is they don't have any added sugar, a few have some honey, but not too much. mostly it's jsut juce or nectar, some kind of frozen fruit, and yogurt. so so good.
Dee-lish!! I love smoothies. My cute friend makes the absolute best smoothies. If you want I'll get her recipes. She makes a yummy berry one and a pinacolada to die for.
make me one?
How do I get a book like that? I'm addicted to smoothies. I'm trying to convince ryan I need a built in blender on my counter so I don't have to bring it out everytime.
A fresh picked peach from the back yard smoothie sounds mighty yummy to me!! Only in Arizona.
Post a Comment