Thursday, April 10, 2008

Flipping amazing

my friend amy had this on her blog. WOW! water power.

4 very worthwile comments:

Dad said...

Engineers have been trying to extract hydrogen from water to use for fuel for decades but the current technology requires more energy to extract the hydrogen than the hydrogen produces. I don't know what this guy is doing but I sure hope it works. I just filled up my two cars tonight for $65.00

Amy said...

I just like the end where it talks about him working with the US government to install this in hummers for the army....if the government wants it, then hopefully the oil barons can't destroy it. And, hopefully Schwarzenegger will fenagle a way to get the technology available to the public like he did with hummers.

mr.roboto said...

Hey guys it's me Aaron that one tall kid that is at some family reunions.... ;) I have finally decided what I want to do for a living and I really want to be a photographer! I was wondering what you thought I should do to get started?

Megan said...

Jeff and I are both totally amazed!!! My stupid little car costs me $50 to fill-up. I'm ready for this.