Thursday, April 17, 2008

Baked Chicken

This month I've been trying to be a better in house chef. Actually I've just been trying to cook every night. So at the beginning of the month I created a cool little menu chart that both Jon and I can see at work. And then we make that when we are home from work. It's nice because if I don't have something like that I just get annoyed and don't know what to make and end up not making anything!

So tonight's meal is Baked Chicken!

6 very worthwile comments:

Mom / Jolene said...

Ha!

That kind of sticks in my throat just thinking about the picture.

laura said...

LOVE it!

Megan said...

How cute!!!!

Dan and Alli Ralphs said...

Look at you becoming a little chef! I think you might need some work with those chickens though...next time the Fat Sisters cookbook should include pictures. That might help you out a little!

Unknown said...

Hopefully you didn't bake those little chicken??

Muffin said...

You two are dorks. Why don't you come up here and be dorks with us. hee hee.