
Darby and I salute you.
We are lucky enough to have friends in the ward with a hi-def projector and RockBand in their basement. Although we'd pass around the different instruments, I was usually on guitar, Greg on drums, and our wives rocked the mic. We made some band members who (kinda) looked like ourselves, went on tour, and rocked for five or six glorious hours.
But as fun as it was to show off my mad skills on the guitar's "hard" level, what brought me the deepest joy inside was to see my sweet wife, her clenched fist in the air, screaming the Ramones at the top of her lungs.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
For Those About To Rock...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 very worthwile comments:
i suck at the guitar...but i'm pretty good on the drums.
Huh?
That picture looks a LOT like you.
We will continue the tour soon. The NMR's have obtained the tour bus and the songs get better. We had a great time Mon.
Looks like tons of fun. It does make me feel old though...since I've never played "Rock Band" or "Guitar Hero".
Post a Comment