Friday, April 3, 2009

Early 10 weeks









I've got a busy weekend ahead so I'm posting this early for the grandmothers :). Took Jonas to the Dr. this week for his two month check up. Crazy, two months! He weighed in around 12.5 lbs and is in the 70% for his weight. And his head size is pretty normal too. He measured out to be 24+ inches and is in the 90th % for his height. No surprise there, he is often mistaken for a 4 month old and we've had to rotate his clothes already to be the 3-6 month clothing! Serious, he a giant.

He laughs already, which the Dr. said was a bit early, and he coos a ton as well. It's fun that he's so responsive so young, it makes the nights go by faster!

Here he is just snoozing while I work away on our newest site, speeddateyourvendors.com. I'm so glad he's snoozing, gives me time to work and eat pb&j's.

4 very worthwile comments:

Megan said...

I'm so happy that he's so healthy (besides being so cute).

Mom / Jolene said...

brillant and beautiful. Yup.

Rennai said...

These pics are soooooo good!

Also checked the site, what an awesome idea! I like the look too! I can't wait til it's up!

Brittaney said...

He is so cute! I wonder if he will ever catch up to his chubby cousin Kate?