
jonas has literally been screaming - no joke - for the last 8 hours. he missed his nap and had a sad stomach. i laid him down to put some clean jammers on him and behold, all he needed was american idol to calm him down. so i slowly backed away from him to enjoy a few moments of him not yelling.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
ahhh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 very worthwile comments:
Time to set your tivo so that you can turn on AI whenever you need! hahaha
Funny, I think the producers' goal is to rile up the viewers, not calm them down.
I once saw a dog respond like that to Mary Hart......
Poor little buddy. (and I mean you)
Being a parent is hard. I recently heard that somewhere they use screaming babies as a form of torture. It would get me to say anything.
I have a rule: If the baby isn't crying... don't touch him. Just back away and enjoy your few moments of peace until he does start crying.
our 2nd was a screamer and i felt really bad for our neighbors. we should have tried american idol. your little man is adorable by the way. we need to get together now that we are in mesa.
American Idol Is really Fabulous! So many unique aspects to it! Jonas has good taste!
Hi guys. :) Glad we found your blog. That is too funny about Jonas and American Idol.
Post a Comment