Sunday, April 26, 2009

13 weeks old - my three month old

















Wow. I mean I'd heard from other mothers to enjoy every moment because before you are ready they'll be all grown up. Well, it's true. I feel like Jonas was born just last week and yet here he is three months old. He can belly laugh, fake laugh, and giggle. I love every minute with him and am more in love with him every day. I know I've only been posting photos of him lately, but in my defense, I've been really busy the last few months and the only time I've had has been on Sunday afternoon when I take a little time to make a few photos of Jonas.

2 very worthwile comments:

laura said...

that first picture's awesome! can't wait to see him!! (neither can miss, she's SO excited!)

Mom / Jolene said...

looks like he is getting teeth!