Sunday, April 12, 2009

11 weeks old and happy easter!!

I was just about ready to take Jonas' photos and he decided he was tired (he'd been up for a whole hour). So I tried to feed him a bottle (you can see the milk goatee in one of the photos, but he really wasn't that interested, so I put him in his bed and decided that was as good a place as any to snap out a few photos.

If you notice his tie, that was my art project a few weeks ago, I took apart a tie we'd bought him at the Children's place and made him a few more. This brown one was a tie that Jonathan had sitting on his tie rack for ages and never wore, so it became Jonas'! I love the close up of him looking right at the camera. That is such a Jonas face. Also there's a fun little video at the bottom to show how much he can laugh and respond now (and he's learning how to fake laugh, it's funny).




















3 very worthwile comments:

Dad said...

He keeps changing every time I see him. Love the tie! Happy first Easter Jonas!

Amy said...

What a little charmer!

I wish I knew how to make ties (and tie them). What a well-dressed little dude.

Megan said...

I love the tie...who knew how to do that. You're pretty fancy.