Monday, March 30, 2009

jonas 9 weeks


















I know... I missed 8 weeks, but last week was pure madness.


This week...he's into his fists, he's always sticking them in his mouth. He also has been sleeping longer stretches at night. We'll put him down around 8pm and he'll sleep till 4am! It's been amazing. Also with sleep, he's super funny. About 8pm every night he'll go from being fussy to super squirmy and I've learned if I just put him in his bed all toasty roasty, he'll fall right asleep. I guess he doesn't like being held if he really wants to hit the hay.

3 very worthwile comments:

Mom / Jolene said...

kiss kiss kiss

Dan and Alli Ralphs said...

Both Malia and Caleb were that way!! No rocking these kiddos to sleep they just want their beds!

laura said...

that's the best when they can sleep on their own in their bed!

love the pictures!