we (my companies, myweddingfilm and darby elizabeth photography) are getting on the news!! our first time, we are super excited!! we went out do to our interviews this morning with Fox and are shooting the footage this afternoon...super fab. this isn't me, i was taking the photos, but this is the bride being interviewed by fox, then ande and i were interviewed. it was super hot, we were melting :)

Monday, August 27, 2007
On the NEWS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 very worthwile comments:
Darby, have you seen Trash the Dress? I think you'd enjoy it.
http://trashthedress.wordpress.com/
um, nevermind. I just saw your photography blog and Trash the Dress was the first thing that popped up...
Aww that so cool!! Congrats to you all!! -
:) thanks anyway amy! if i hadn't seen it i'd be glad you told me!
Barbs that is awesome! I am way excited for you!! Make sure you DVR it and save it until we come down. Then we can watch Mom and the Fat Sisters and you and Ande. Look how famous we are: :) Candy loves the camera as soon as we get a card reader we will send you some pictures. They are turning out great!
Holy Cow Darby! You are famous! I'm so proud of you (I can say that 'cause you're one of my best friends:)
Post a Comment