So I'm rarley, if ever bored. I'm too busy. In a good way, I love my job, my house, and my husband. But sometimes when I work I look at blogs and stuff during by 'breaks'. And today I saw this on my friend's blog, so I thought I'd fill it out while I was editing :)
Basics
1. Who is your man? Jonathan Paul (or as I like to call him Juanathan Paul)
2. How long have you been together? Started dating summer of 05
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? Married, 6 months!
4. How old is your man? 27
You or your man?
1. Who eats more? Usually about the same, except if Jon does get more than me, he will eat it anyway and then complain for an hour that he ate too much
2. Who said "I love you" first? He did in the Bahamas!
3. Who weighs more? Juanathan
4. Who sings better? About the same, but he usually sings more.
5. Who's Older? Jon
6. Who's smarter? Negotiable, we are each experts in our own area's.
Different Ways
7. Who's temper is worse? Oh totally mine
8. Who does the laundry? Jon
9. Who does the dishes? Usually Jon, I'll cook and he'll wash up
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When you are looking at it? Me.
11. Who's feet are bigger? Juans
12. Who's hair is longer? Mine.
13. Who's better with the computer? Darby on Mac's Jon on PC's
14. Who mows the lawn? Jon or my brother Parker
15. Who pays the bills? Jon, he's an awesome budgeter
16. Who cooks dinner? Me
17. Who drives when you are together? I do, he's always sick of driving to and from work and I don't drive much during the day (we have just one car)
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? Juan
19. Who's the most stubborn? Totally Me
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Jon, then me makes me say it :)
21. Who's parents do you see more? Mine
22. Who named your dog? No pets, thank goodness!
23. Who kissed who first? Jon kissed me
24. Who asked who out? Jon asked me, he was a super dater
25. What did you do? McCormick Railroad park, then that went well, so Dinner, then a movie (the Burbs!)
26. Who's more sensitive? Me
27. Who's taller? Jon
28. Who has more friends? Depends, probably me from high school
29. Who has more siblings? Jon
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Jon
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Not actually bored
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 very worthwile comments:
Wow Darby. Such in-depth revelations about your relationship. You guys went to the Bahamas??! Luckies...
Jon Jon Jon, It's all about Jon!
Post a Comment