Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Fun ole' times

These are the photos jon and i were originally going to use for our engagement photos. i love them. we took them ourselves.





5 very worthwile comments:

Kathryn said...

Darby when do you want to get together? Oh, and by the way, you did catch my real motive. I only want to hang out so that you can take cool pictures of me and my kids and put them on your blog. Just kidding. (But you do need to teach Ryan some photo tricks. He likes taking pics, and has some of the tools, just needs expertise.)

Amy said...

Darby, you have such a sophisticated flair. I love it. I think I need to go buy white sunglasses....

darbs said...

you need to buy them today, the are probably my favorite accessory :)

The Hancocks said...

Darby you're awesome! -Mckaye

Carlie said...

hey it's carlie. I;m new to all this bloggin stuff and I found you. you are quite the photographer. my blog account is carlies2boyz.blogspot.com