
So our friends Muffin and Chris invited us over for dinner (it was free who can refuse that :) ) and some tv watching tonight. I decided that I need to bring my camera to document the event. So I did. Now a disclaimer, I wasn't in super picky mode, like normal, so I was just kind of messing around. Not my greatest photographic achievements of all time here, but it was fun! Here they are showing off their apartment and the wall of awesomeness.

Muffing showing her true colors...whatever they may be
Posing with the tripod, over and over again



Origami - Chris is really quite talented and lately Jonathan has taken a liking to it as well. Here Jonathan is showing off his artwork- well blowing it up it's a paper balloon.
Jon's balloon starts attacking people...


The Dragon...
Escapes, the end
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Chillin' with the villian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 very worthwile comments:
These are the most awesome photos i've ever seen, and that Muffin is one hot chicky-boo!
Hey Darbs. I think I know Muffin. She went to school in Idaho too. I think she was friends with a guy I dated. Maybe she dated him too, don't know. His name is Ty Manning. You look hot in these pics. Peace.
Darby, I was just thinking about you today and then there you are. I'm excited to have another blog to look at. I hope you are doing well. Let's get together. I don't know if I can be as cool as some of your other friends, but I'll try.
Cindy, that's totally funny, yeah she did go to school in Idaho! and she's the only muffin i've ever met so it's gotta be her...i'll ask he what her madien name is...i can't remember... i think it's really crazy
Post a Comment