Just a typical Sunday afternoon at my parents, I decided to grab the 'ole photo bag and just document it for my own entertainment...
Megan enjoy's the little voice distortion toy Jon brought home from Utah... she enjoyed it alot - and could even make her 'eye talk'

Hyrum and Jon hanging out


Quiddler ... a fabulous game
Scott and Brea take a snooze...
Dad's goes for a new look....new glasses, we think he should get some like this!
Hyrum and Bompy playing Quidler
I was passing the camera around the table during the game so others could try shooting...
I know i look hot in this.
Jarom not cooperating while his dad takes a photo
Erik fully cheats... we have proof
Parker the card master...
Parker's go at photography
Baby Samara is so cute..and hungry...


Monday, August 13, 2007
A Lazy Sunday Afternoon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 very worthwile comments:
Darby, you have the most amazing talent. I can't believe you've taken all these pics on your blog. Wow. I think I'm aspiring to become you.
Post a Comment