Yes it's true, we are having a kid (for those who didn't know!). And we found out today it's a little boy. His name is Jonas Autry Simon and he's due the end of January!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes it's true, we are having a kid (for those who didn't know!). And we found out today it's a little boy. His name is Jonas Autry Simon and he's due the end of January!
16 very worthwile comments:
YEAH!!! I love the name. I'm glad that everything looks good. Congrats.
What fun!
Congrats!! I had no idea! I am so excited for you.
PS- The name you've chosen is cute as well.
wait...how am i supposed to know you're having a baby without the widget on the side?
Hey, Congratulations! How exciting!
sweet name! And congrats on having a boy---the world needs more snails and puppy dog tails methinks!
congrats!! I had no clue. Yes, the name is very cute. so fun to be having a boy, I am loving every minute with mine. :)
Congrats, congrats. I also really like your name choice.
My name is Jonas!!!! Congrats you two! Darb there was a lady on What Not To Wear yesterday who looked just like you, it made me miss you!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY! Congrats on your "kid" being a boy, that is so exciting! I absolutely love his name. Good thing there is no possible way that I could have a baby before you...or I would be tempted to steal it! ;)
can't wait to meet little Jonas!
Congrats you two! Boy! You're going to have your hands full!
Yay!!!! Congratulations to you two. A boy! How exciting. And I LOVE the name. It's perfect. Congrats!
oh how fun! cute name! congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Boys are definitely better than girls. Or so I've heard. :)
Post a Comment