Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pirates... oh my


The other day I was shooting some photos and all of a sudden some people in full on pirate costumes come strolling around the corner... well we had to get a photo. How odd!

4 very worthwile comments:

Stacy said...

Must have been national "Talk like a pirate" Day! (yes it is a real holiday! Love it

Simple Simon said...

if you dig the pirates you should come back to Wilmington for some of the festivals. Wilmington was founded as a pirate colony. in fact a few months ago some students from UNCW (University of North Carolina Wilmington) found a cannon off of, what they believe to be, Blackbeard's pirate ship that was sunk in the late 1700's by Virginia's navy.

Love those pirates

Mom / Jolene said...

What's next? Vampires? Wookies?

Brittaney said...

So Funny!! I had great laugh I can just see you there saying pirates How Odd!!