My sister and her husband have been off gallivanting on the east coast lately meanwhile Jonathan and I've been playing house with their kids. Here's some of my favorite photos from our fun times!
The little boy's planted our bamboo in the yard, they were very protective of their little garden.
We picked up some arts and crafts supplies at the store...the boys ended up doing this.
Hyrum stuck some foam sticker bannana's on his head and began running around the house chanting 'I'm banana boy!!!'
Cute little Becca sleeping. She picked up a little cold but was still sweet as could be.
Hyrum LOVED doughnut saturday. He came with me to buy them and even paid for them, it was so cute. He was really quiet while we were there, i think he was a little shy.
Brea also loved the doughnuts. She loves to feed herself so we'd just strip her down and toss her in the bath.
Couch jumping became the favorite pass time.
hyrum is extremely athletic and has pretty much no fear
Brea's in that hard 14 month age where she can't talk, but thinks you can understand her. She was throwing a fit so we stuck her in the swing and she thought that was SOOOO funny to be like the baby.
I asked cooper to make a silly face and got this. Classic.
We made some fun candy apples one day and Hyrum really wanted to show it off.
Like I said, Brea likes to feed herself. Here is her version of spaghetti and oreos.
Just cute B.
Hyrum's version of a silly face. I think he looks a lot like his aunts Emily and Tenery.
Hyrum showing off his cake lolipop he made.
Brea feeding herself some yogurt.
Megan showing off her cupcake lolipop. She loves making crafts.
I love the shirt he's wearing because Jonathan designed that logo.
Jonathan and I picked up two little hobby cars for the boys to make. Jarom and Hyrum loved it!
Oh the love.
These kids love their nanna.
oh brea :) she loves me
trying to touch the camera lens.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Adventures in babysitting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 very worthwile comments:
Oh wow. If that's what the kids look like, I shudder to think of what your house looks like! You are good folks, thats for sure!
Looks like some good practice for you and Jon. Was that like a million kids; I was trying to count. Did you have them all at the same time? I bet you are ready for a vacation. Cute pictures.
there's six, it's fun craziness :)
I can't believe they have so many now! I think I remember when Hyrum was born. You guys really kept them hopped up on sugar, can i come and be babysat?
I'm sure the word adventure was just drop in the bucket.
Cute pictures. They looked like they had so much fun with you guys.
Thanks so much for keeping my kids while we were away!! You are the best and I'd love to get copies of all those pictures you took! Love ya!
No that looks like far too much fun! Just wait till you have your own baby! It's great!
Post a Comment