Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fun New Place to Dine




Last night was Jonathan's sister Laura's last day in town. We had wanted to hit up a fun new place all week but just hadn't made time. Well all of that changed last night. We were determined to find somewhere great to eat. We didn't want to spend a fortune and so I was given the task of searching through my fun dine out book for the perfect place. Luckly we live centrally enough where we can get to most any place we'd like to eat in 15 minutes. That's one reason I love living in the burbs. So I'm looking through this book and it's either not what we all feel like eating, or it's just more than we were hoping to spend.

Then finally I found this one.... Delux Burger. It's in Phoenix, up on 32nd and Camelback. Burgers.... oh yum. So we smash into the mini and head on up. As we were waiting to be seated I even ran into one of my photo clients from this spring! It was really quite fun. They recommended that we try the Delux Burger. Laura and I both got that and Jonathan opted for the Classic Burger (the Delux had blu cheese and sometimes that can be overwhelming). Lucky it wasn't, I could have even had a little more of it, flavor wise. And to top it off the frys come out in this cute little shopping cart. It was fabulous. And for desert we hit up the Gelato Spot which was right near by. So good! I loved the whole evening.

So if you are on the lookout for a great date spot, be sure to hit up these two places!

4 very worthwile comments:

laura said...

yes...d-luxe was d-lish!

Mom / Jolene said...

I hope you are trying all these places out so when we come, we can go to the BEST! Laura had a blast.

Megan said...

We'll have to go when we come up in February.

Paige said...

Those are two of my favorite places!!! Delux is so chic and so yummy! I also can't get enough of the Gelato Spot raspberry gelato. To die for! We will have to go sometime.