Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm obsessed

I think I might be obsessed with cooking right now. The only shows I watch are cooking shows. I think about recipes, I'm going to grow a garden just so I have ingredients. It's fun though, I'm loving the idea of becoming a Home Maker. My latest and greatest find is this website!

www.thefreshloaf.com

I can't wait to make this....
and these....

5 very worthwile comments:

Amy said...

let us know how they turn out, those pics look delicious!

laura said...

i'm thinking we're going to have to try out the bagels while i'm there!

Mom / Jolene said...

Oh Yum...my favorite thing. I don't make bread as often as I wish 'cause I eat the whole dang thing!

Kristyn said...

I LOVE making bagels. I think I ate half a dozen once in one sitting. Isn't that like 12 pieces of bread - at least? I was full for days. Love your family shots - you're starting to show too! Your tummy looks so cute and fun and newly pregnant!

Angela said...

YUM! I've been into making whole wheat bread. It is so delicious, I want to eat all the loaves at once.