Tuesday, June 30, 2009

{week 22} becoming human










Jonas is really coming into his own.

For example, during this little shoot, every time I would raise up my camera he'd yelp at me. He's becoming so much more aware of who people are and what's going on. In light of that, his naps are beginning to suffer, because he always wants to be a part of the action.

He's also learned to nod his head, and will nod in agreement with almost anything I say. I'm going to enjoy it while it last because I know the NO phase is coming.

Another fun story was from this past Sunday. Jonas was happily sucking away on a bottle and when it was nearly done Jonathan quickly stuck a binky in Jonas' mouth. Well Jonas didn't quite get it and kept banging the bottle into his binky in an attempt to eat more. It was pretty funny.

2 very worthwile comments:

Mom / Jolene said...

he really is a beautiful baby. those are definitely jon's baby eyes.

laura said...

oooohh, look at that sweet little face! i can't wait to see him again!