Tuesday, June 2, 2009

the rubber ducky vs. the baby jonas









I was giving Jonas a bath tonight and asked Jonathan to grab a camera on my desk and come snap a few of the little guy.

This was his first bath in the bathtub and he loved it. It was just deep enough to splash and scoot around and just shallow enough to not come up to his cheeks. Needless to say he had a killer time.

I'm constantly amazed in the development of this little boy. I've been blessed to be around children all my life, but to watch one grow everyday is something else entirely.

3 very worthwile comments:

Mom / Jolene said...

that second one says it all!

Unknown said...

Those bathtub pictures are so hilarious! I love the second one!

You need one of those sponge things to go under him!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, there's nothing else like being a mom.

Jonas is a cutie!