Sunday, May 31, 2009

Jonas {18 Weeks}













Jonas is 18 weeks old today. When I was 18 weeks pregnant we found out our baby was a boy. I felt like those 18 weeks took forever to pass, but these 18 weeks have been flying by. I guess time is relative after all.

This week Jonas is becoming more and more determined to 'sit up', aka be held in a sitting position as often as possible.

Also just today he decided that sticking out his tongue was funny, so we have several pictures of him showing off that new skill too!

We are still working on his nap routine, and by that I mean getting him to take quality naps in the morning and afternoon and not little catnaps. He's improving everyday, but often he'll still roll himself over and wake up.

Jonas has also discovered how to grab our glasses really well and likes to play by snatching them off or by sticking his hand in our mouths.

This adorable outfit is a gift from our friends Dianna and Melissa of Table Tops Etc.

3 very worthwile comments:

Amy said...

That first pic especially is so adorable. YOu can really see his personality just shining through!

Mom / Jolene said...

that outfit is a scream! he still has jon's eyes

laura said...

i agree...the first picture is QUITE cute!