



k. not really good bye bottles, but this kiddo loves this thing...
i know. lot's of posts today. it's been a fun adventurous kind of a day.
today we were at the store and i spotted this little sippy cup. it's a learners cup and the top is really rubbery so it mimics the end of a bottle. jonas has been wanting to hold his bottle lately but couldn't quite get a grip on it.
when i handed him this cup you would have though he'd died and gone to heaven. it's like a toy that feeds him, how great is that!!
he was seriously giggling out loud while he ate, it was precious.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
goodbye bottles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 very worthwile comments:
"toy that feeds him". Cute thought!
Cute baby!
I haven't checked your blog forever and when I do you've gone crazy and posted a million post!! Love it! Also love the pink jumper!! And the chicks, girl you are just jealous of my 16 chickens!! But hey I do live in the country! It was fun to see you and the kiddo!
Post a Comment