Wow, two weeks! I love this boy, he is so sweet and despite the late night parties he likes to throw, he's growing on us!



Sunday, February 8, 2009
Jonas Turns 2 Weeks Old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, two weeks! I love this boy, he is so sweet and despite the late night parties he likes to throw, he's growing on us!



8 very worthwile comments:
ooo that top one is my favorite. I can just smell him and feel that velvet cheek. Kiss Kiss from Nan.
yes, that first one is my favorite, too!
can't wait to hold him!
He is gorgeous!! I love the pictures!
That first picture kills me. When a CUTIE PIE!!!!
He is beautiful. Glad to see a picture but I would love to give him a squeeze.
stinkin cute! you two do good work!
He is very cute Darby. Congratulations.
Um... this kid is soooo cute. All babies are cute, yada yada, but no... Jonas is soooo handsome! And so boy-ish! I love it. Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment