so my brain is finally returning to it's normal functioning state, which is so nice! in honor of that, and of the new swing i just got, thanks to my sister ande, here's jonas! in his new fave (aka my new fave) place, the swing.



Friday, February 6, 2009
Baby come back...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 very worthwile comments:
Sleep and look cute....that's what a baby does best!
he's looking different already! thanks for keeping us posted!
Swings are the best. My babies all lived in them. I finally broke Caleb of the habit at 5 months!! Hooray for swings!!
I can't believe how much nicer and cooler the swings are. I had the kind with Chayden that you had to be SUPER careful not to bonk their head and it was always awful when it stopped...you had to turn the crank to get it going again (which of course, woke them up). You are so lucky. I can't believe that he already looks so different. Still, super super cute...just different.
I LOVE SWINGS!!!!!!
Swings are mothers best friend. :) ps I love the jammies, kael has them but he's to chunky to fit in them anymore. I hope you are doing well and Jonas is so dang cute. :)
Post a Comment