
with my crockpot. i'm trying out crockpot cooking this week to find some good recipies. so far so good and i love getting it ready in the morning and then forgetting about it.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
i'm in love...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 very worthwile comments:
isn't it the greatest? I just recently started doing things like that too...it makes life so much simpler!
I love my crock pot too! I have yummy reciepe's if you want me to share!
how funny...i'm actually cooking a crock-pot dinner right now. if you find some yummy recipes, will you please let me know. thanks.
My requirements for CrockPot dinners are: no browning, mostly stuff I have on hand, low fat, no rice. If you come across some recipes like that, please share! The second main thing I like about crockpot cooking is that I don't end up nibbling for at 4:00 when I'm making dinner and starving!
I love crockpots. Makes me feel sorry for pioneers and others of the pre-crockpot era.
Post a Comment