As promised, the obligatory slide-show of pics from our trip to Seattle. We got to go up for a weekend since Darby was able to shoot a family up there.
Shall we do it chronologically?
We stayed in a little guest house and just around the corner was the Space Needle:
We ended up doing Seattle from the bottom up by starting with a tour of the
Seattle Underground:
Then we headed to Pike's Place:
The monkfish was DELICIOUS! Yeah right, like I'd even try that.
Then the aquarium (which wasn't all that great, so here's just some glamor shots of us in front of it):
Ok fine, one of me inside:
Then, of course, the Space Needle. Ignore the hair:
There, I made it through the post without any jokes about lattes, being sleepless, or smelling like teen spirit.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Seattle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 very worthwile comments:
How fun; you are going to get around the world on Darby's cameras. I love the Northwest. It is so green and soft. Were the flowers out? (My hair would be a major problem...so I really couldn't live there.)
tom LOVES seattle...he's always asking me if we can go there! i bet it was a nice break from the arizona heat!
p.s. darby...cute coat!
That's a monkfish? Distgusting. I ate monkfish in Italy, and it was decent, but had a I known I was eating that...yuck.
Darbs I love your coat!
I think you look so handsome in that picture in front of the bricks. WOW. I really liked it. I'm glad you guys had a great time. Looks like so much fun!
Note to self: find a job that takes you on cool trips all over! I have to admit, I was waiting for a sleepless joke. It's just a hard-to-break association. (Btw, we're in DC for a job and my school in the fall and hopefully Chris' school the next fall. You're always welcome if you happen to travel eastward.)
we will probably try to take you up on that. not only do i love the east coast, but the dc area is one that Jon has yet to visit (i have thanks to mesa high school!).
Here we are now
Entertain us
A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My libido
Yea
Post a Comment