
but at least it's still not hot enough to cook an egg on my sidewalk. feels like it though... this is me trying
Friday, June 20, 2008
i know it's been 120 all week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

but at least it's still not hot enough to cook an egg on my sidewalk. feels like it though... this is me trying
6 very worthwile comments:
Nice attempt. I think you should try again in July. I'd love to see if you really could cook an egg on the sidewalk.
Perspective....it makes 97 almost bearable (doing rocks)
maybe you should have tried the asphalt?
Oh wow, you really tried?! That is seriously hilarious. I've always wanted to try. I'll what Alli said and try again when it's hotter (is that possible?)
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Somewhere in the valley--don't remember where--there is a sidewalk egg-cooking contest for the 4th. I believe they are doing it on aluminum foil, though I bet if you stuck a pan out on the sidewalk for a good hour to let it heat up....
Post a Comment