Monday, October 8, 2007

Day's Day's Day's

Hey all. so i know i've been off the radar for a bit. life's been crazy! okay not crazy, but nice and busy. I was out in palo alto, ca this weekend for a few shoots, that was great fun! Okay so this post is entirely not exciting, cause it's about work and not me. I just wanted you all to know about a fun little program we are putting into place for the months or december, january and february (and possibly beyond). we are looking to fill in some dates with photo and video clients. so if you know anyone tying the big KNOT in those months pass them along our way (they can call 480-507-9122 or email mary@myweddingfilm.com or go to either website myweddingfilm.com or darbyelizabethphotography.com ). have them cite you as the person who referred them and if the end up booking we'll get you a little something as a thank you (I'm meeting with my marketing el staffo this week, so I'm not sure yet on what the referral reward will be, but i'll be fun and well worth the effort!

thanks for indulging me! d

0 very worthwile comments: