Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pumpkins

Well today is a fun day, let me start back on monday, when we carved pumpkins with my family. We had printed out some cool patterns off the web, but I begged jon to draw me a custom one. Which he did, it looks awesome too!! He first did this Wolfman that was really complicated then drew the skeleton head. So for our first married halloween we get to display out pumpkins!!! I'm excited for halloween, because last year I spent halloween in new york city, which although it was really really fun, wasn't the same as being with Jon.


So Monday we organized a party to carve pumpkins as well as celebrate my little brothers birthday. I'd say overall it was fabulous. (i don't feel really funny right now... i keep wishing i could tell stories like my friend amy does on her blog... oh to be funny :) )

2 very worthwile comments:

Amy said...

Those really are cool pumpkins Darbs. Oh yeah, most of the time I'm really not trying to be funny either, but other people think I am. I'm not sure which is funnier!

darbs said...

you are funny, too funny :)