Monday, October 8, 2007

Uncool for a blog...

I know it's uncool to do this on a blog, but I want to make sure everyone is in the loop. For those who don't know I am in the Filichia's ward so I'm just letting you all know the news. Late yesterday afternoon our good friend Tim Filichia jr. passed away after a car accident up between flaggstaff and Paige. I don't know many details, but will be sending out and email with the emails I have - if you want to be included my email is darbyelizabeth@gmail.com or I should be able to post most of the information here.

There is a fund that will be set up tomorrow to aid in funeral costs.

darby

5 very worthwile comments:

Krystal said...

I'm a BYU friend of Tim's who is living in Texas. I had no idea what happened! Thank you for sharing what happened so I can also share in remembering Tim and comforting others.

darbs said...

Krystal, I'im so glad you found this and will share it with others who knew and loved him. If you want to email me to be on the list, feel free. I'm going to give out his parents address there, so friends can send love and wishes.

Marquita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Darby, apparently the bishop of Harmony Park ward was driving back to Mesa from conference when the vehicle that struck Tim passed them outside Flagstaff. It was swerving everywhere and was driving along the midline of the road and he said something along the lines of "well there's an accident waiting to happen" and a few minutes later they came on the scene.

darbs said...

oh my goodness, why can't people be careful drivers...