Hey Darby-I found your blog through Amy's. Not sure if you can remember me....Shelly Ellington? (now Merrill). I was looking at your photography website-you are so talented! Those pictures are gorgeous. Can I ask if you do your own website? I love the layout and simplicity of it and I am looking to start my own website for a party planning business.Thanks in advance!
3 very worthwile comments:
so cute!
Hey Darby-I found your blog through Amy's. Not sure if you can remember me....Shelly Ellington? (now Merrill). I was looking at your photography website-you are so talented! Those pictures are gorgeous. Can I ask if you do your own website? I love the layout and simplicity of it and I am looking to start my own website for a party planning business.Thanks in advance!
-Shelly
hey shelly, i wish! the site is actually a cool flash template from a company called bludomain.com
check them out, you will LOVE them :) good to see you! darby
Post a Comment