I had a shoot with a client yesterday in Flagstaff, so while I was up there Holly and I got together for lunch! Oh and Carter. Oh the fun we had!
Carter wondering why i'm taking so many photos!

Carter had eaten Macaroni and kept trying to lick it off her face, much to her mother's chagrin
Carter pretending to eat Holly's minestrone soup
Trying to take our own photo.. it proved difficult, the darn camera just weighs to much!


When my check showed up, this is how my mint looked, it was really funny.
Carter enjoyed her mint oh so very much...
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Heck of a lunch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 very worthwile comments:
It was so much fun Darbs! Thanks for stopping by while you were here!
Hi Darby, It's so great to see you on here. It's been a long time. I love seeing everybody's blogs. They are lots of fun. Hope things are good. :-) Love Jessica
I love your blog! I wish I was a master Photo-tician like you are :(
Post a Comment