A few more photos :) - love darb
That first one is a scream. What great kissing cheeks...can hardly wait! Keep posting!
ooohh, i just want to mug on him! hope things are going well!
So who does he look like the most?
Can you say Jon Jr.???
What a little sweetie. He is such a good looking baby!!
What a sweetheart. I can't believe how beautiful he is. I LOVE all of that black hair.
Congrats Darby and Jonathan! Can't wait to meet the little guy. My mom said she got to hold him. He is perfect. Hope you are both adjusting and loving being new parents.
Congratulations! What a handsome little boy! He looks a lot like his dad! Hope you are doing well and loving being a mom.
Post a Comment
8 very worthwile comments:
That first one is a scream. What great kissing cheeks...can hardly wait! Keep posting!
ooohh, i just want to mug on him! hope things are going well!
So who does he look like the most?
Can you say Jon Jr.???
What a little sweetie. He is such a good looking baby!!
What a sweetheart. I can't believe how beautiful he is. I LOVE all of that black hair.
Congrats Darby and Jonathan! Can't wait to meet the little guy. My mom said she got to hold him. He is perfect. Hope you are both adjusting and loving being new parents.
Congratulations! What a handsome little boy! He looks a lot like his dad! Hope you are doing well and loving being a mom.
Post a Comment