Being banished to sit for hours on end in a hospital bed, then on the couch is boring. I wish I could work more, but I'm so sleepy this week that I'm not gonna push it. So instead I've taken to pulling out the camera to share photos of Jonas. Jonathan's family lives many moons away so this is mostly for their enjoyment! Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be able to post more of our day to day normal life stuff! But for now enjoy! Darb




Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Fun activities to do while sitting on a couch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 very worthwile comments:
LOVE the butt chin! he's seriously so sweet!
You might have to stop putting pictures up....or I might just have to come down there!!!!
congrats you guys! When can we come visit????
I am glad he is here and doing well! He is handsome as all get out! Yeah for Darby and Jon!
He is so CUTE!!!
I LOVE the first pic!
I have something for baby Jonas--I need to come by!
Post a Comment