Sunday, January 25, 2009

Finally!







22 very worthwile comments:

Kathryn said...

Way to go Darby!!!

Stacy said...

Congrats you guys! Super Cute!

laura said...

very cute! i can't wait to hold him! congratulations!

Martineau Family said...

SO CUTE!

Mom / Jolene said...

Gimmee that kid to kiss!!!! (I think I see some "Larry" in that first picture.)

Unknown said...

He is adorable! Can't wait to meet him!

Sandy said...

Congratulations! He looks great!

Lisa said...

I'm so happy for you guys! That's a good weight. Did you have a smooth delivery and hosptial stay?

Amy said...

oh my gosh, what a handsome baby!! Congratulations you two. Take advantage of all the family/friends nearby so that you can sleep and laze around as much as possible before the newborn era ends :)

Jonathan said...

Thanks Lisa! Everything went very well. Darby was/is a trooper!

Sparks Fam said...

Congrats on the new addition! He is adorable.

Angela said...

Holy cow! I have never seen a newborn look so much like his parents at birth! normally they look pretty non-descript, but he is definitely the child of Darby and Jon:) Congratulations you too!

Marily said...

Yay, congrats on the beautiful boy.

Chase and Shalyse Rogers said...

he is so cute. Congrats!!!

Megan said...

I love him. He is absolutely DARLING!!! Good Job.

Emily said...

Congrats! He is super cute!!

Dan and Alli Ralphs said...

Congrats!! Love the pictures. Send more, he'll change so much before we get to come and see him!!

amanda p. said...

I agree that he is completely your kid! He totally looks like the two of you! Congrats and way to go!

Jill said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you two, glad to see that baby jonas has arrived. I can't wait to see him in person :)

Cindy Spratling said...

And to think, 24 hours prior, you were sitting on my couch with no idea he was so close! Way to go on the size! He is so cute!

Zona Bosted said...

Congratulations Johnathon and Darby. Great news, and good looking kid.

Coree Adams said...

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!! He is abso-freakin-lutely the cutest little baby!!!