

This weekend we surprised Jonathan's family with a visit. We imposed on his sister Laura and stayed with her family and in exchange I snapped a few photos of the kiddo's. I haven't edited them all yet, so I just snagged a few to give the family a sneak peak!
love darb
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Thanks for hosting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 very worthwile comments:
oh darby i LOVE them!!!
you guys can "impose" anytime! we loved having you!
You can 'impose' here, too. Anytime! But next time, bring a baby.
It was a very fun surprise. The next time we see you we'll be the ones imposing.
Hey Darby! Would you be really annoyed if I asked your opinion on good dslr cameras? My mom REALLY wants to get one, {cost-effectiveness is obviously key} and I wanted your professional opinion: Canon vs. Nikon, etc.
Coulja email me?? That would be FABulous! tleigh99@hotmail.com :)
THANKS GIRL! ... and wow, 7 weeks will be gone before you know it! :D
Post a Comment