A while back Jonathan and I found ourselves driving in the car straining to come up with a good place to eat that wasn't the same ole, same ole...ie Red Robin.
well I think we ended up at a chain anyway. Well then I was out and happened to run to the bookstore. I wasn't looking for this book, but when I saw it I knew I had to get it.So far we've only had two weekends to get out and Dine out, but it's been so much fun! The first weekend we doubled with my brother and sister in law and went to the Scottsdale Cullinary School's Restaurant. The food was SOOOO good and the presentation amazing. Plus it was cheaper than a normal place because they are students! Tonight we went to this place, Cibo, downtown. I loved it. We shared a pizza and huge crepe. It was delicious. So I am totally recommending this book to anyone who want's to have more fun on their dates. The recommendations are very descriptive, with each on a page. There is also a price guide and a basic overview of several menu items. Plus it's categorized by location, fare, and gives information on the chef's, owners, history and history of the building, if there is one. Dining in fun places has really made our dates much more memorable!

Thursday, July 31, 2008
A new date night must
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 very worthwile comments:
holy cow what a great find! Enjoy your dates while it is just the two of you Darbs :P
tom and i always act like we like to try new places...but somehow we always end up at cafe rio or spaghett factory!
Are you pregnant? Whaaaat. That book sounds awesome. I must get it. My cousin goes to that culinary school - I should totally go check out that restaurant. I could literally eat out every day if my budget, and/or husband, would allow it.
Good idea. We are always wanting to try new date night adventures.
I think we'll get it.
Post a Comment